Monday, August 25, 2008

Two Wild Weeks

I'm smack in the middle of two+ crazy weeks. Last week was Reclamation of Youth Week, which was a huge daily time commitment (but WELL worth it) and now I'm four days away from moving to Hawaii.

This week is a time for me to say goodbye for now to a bunch of people, as well as tie up any loose ends before leaving. Then... Aloha!

I feel bad that I'm not more nervous about the move. I am truly at peace with the big change, even though we have no house or jobs lined up when we get there. Part of me is glad that I can just let go of the stress and handle the move as it happens, but part of me wonders if that's a sign of irresponsibility.

Anyhow, check back in to see how it all goes. And then come visit!

PS - A belated Happy 32nd Anniversary to my awesome parents, Mick and Beth!

1 comment:

Derik Bron said...

dude. i was just in hawaii and went to waikiki beach. you are going to have a great time. why the move? and why hawaii?