Wednesday, April 23, 2008

American Politics

It's funny to me that the ongoing election has become such a gong-show. Candidates are being persuaded to do ridiculous things that have everything to do with appealing to voters and nothing to do with politics. I get it.

But the absurdity of the race has never been more delightfully bizarre than THIS.

What's extra-great about this, is that I once said, over a year ago, that the best thing Obama can do is adapt the catchphrase "Can you smell what Barack is cooking." I'm like the professional-wrestling-Nostradamus of the political scene.

2 comments:

Nicole Kristine said...

HAHAHHAHA. I had not clicked on the link of funniness before today. But now I did and it was REDONKULOUS.

Thank you for sharing that with me.

Nicole Kristine said...

OKAY ALSO, I just watched the GONG SHOW link which might be even more redonk. Seriously.