Monday, May 12, 2008

Aloha

I'm going to Hawaii in September! At least, that's the plan assuming that we can get enough people to go with us. So far, I'm going with the girl , my brother , and my buddy Casey, all of whom will be sharing in the nine-month adventure.

My life is great here in Bellingham, but I'm stoked to bust out for a little bit and extend myself. And by extend myself, I mean laying out in a hammock on a tropical beach in Waikiki.


Lindsay is too, as she is actually willing to defer her enrollment in grad school to go. We'd love it if more of our friends wanted to go with us, so let us know. Then we can spend nine glorious months together in paradise. We're looking to book the trip in June -- jump on board!

4 comments:

Nicole Kristine said...

Wait, it's only for nine months? NO ONE MENTIONED THAT TO ME.

Hmm... what if I came....

D.I. Zzo said...

Come. Come to Hawaii. It's only nine months.

Anonymous said...

Wow...I am so happy for you guys!!!! What an amazing adventure! I feel completely inspired to take some time off once I get accepted to grad school...I think I'll need a change!!

Pleaseplease keep your blog up to date when you go...I want to live vicariously through you!

Motobahta said...

Nine months??? As in paradise for nine months???