Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Sherman Alexie Rules!

In reading an article about the lawsuit to keep the SuperSonics in Seattle, I came across this fascinating paragraph:

Pechman (the presiding judge) did grant the city one small victory — ruling that author Sherman Alexie can testify as a witness in the June 16 trial. Alexie, winner of the National Book Award, is a Sonics season-ticket holder who is expected to testify on the team's importance to Seattle.

Awesome.

Now go back one post and watch those Griffey videos again.

5 comments:

Lynn said...

Where did you find that article?

D.I. Zzo said...

Seattle P-I

Anonymous said...

Jacson,
1. I have more respect for your love of Griffey following our conversation yesterday
2. I have decided to have slave children, thanks for the life advice
3. I am now on the lookout for Beardy McBowlcut

Lynn said...

I saw Beardy McBowlcut today!

claude said...

Alexie's new YA book, The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-time Indian, is pretty good. You should check it out if you want a quick read.

Griffey for Pres!