Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Why Yes, That Is The Mayor of Cincinnati (Link #4)

If writting a blog has taught me one thing, it's that success has everything to do with appealing to the lowest common denominator. It's the same reason that newspapers are written at a 5th grade level, that Danielle Steel has sold 550 million copies of her books, and that this can be the #1 movie at the box office.

It's clear to me that Roland Fryer doesn't strike a chord the same way Mariah Carey does. Consequently, I present you with more awful ceremonial first pitches.

#1
#2
#3
#4

This post is brought to you by fart jokes.

5 comments:

KJW said...

I know you're not pretentious, Jacson, but this post made you sound that way. (The pretentiousness was a lessened a little by the "writting" typo, however.)

D.I. Zzo said...

Hey, I writt what I want.

Lynn said...

Are you implying that Danielle Steele is not fine literature? Did you even read 'The Klone and I'?

Lynn said...

Are you implying that Danielle Steele is not fine literature? Did you even read 'The Klone and I'?

D.I. Zzo said...

wait, it's actually spelled "Klone"?