Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Hello, My Name Is Matthew McConaughey, What's Yours?

The other night, Lindsay* told me that if I ever became a famous actor, the person whose life/career my own life/career would most resemble was Matthew McConaughey.

I laughed really hard when she said that because I immediately thought of the time police were called to McConaughey's house because of a noise complaint and walked in on him smoking weed and playing the bongo drums completely naked.



I don't really like the comparison (I'd try for more of a Denzel Washington or George Clooney path) but it does still make me laugh.

So, faithful readers, I pose the question to you: which famous actor/actress would your life/career most resemble if you became a famous actor yourself? Discuss.

*For those of you wondering, I told Lindsay that her life/career would most resemble Kate Winslett.

5 comments:

KJW said...

Carmen Electra.

katjadove said...

It's pretty safe to say that I am the spitting image of Fergie.

Lynn said...

it's true. i remember when you wet your pants on stage while performing a concert. i am the most like kanye west.

Joe Pugh said...

Seann William Scott... maybe?

Nicole Kristine said...

The Notorious B.I.G.