Monday, March 17, 2008

Educated Voting

Let me first say that Lindsay Budzier is terrific. She's a spectacular girl and I'm so fortunate to have her in my life. She and I have made it through a trying two-week stretch and her willingness to communicate and trust were crucial. I'm crazy about this girl.

On another note...
As I explained in my previous post, I'm doing my best to be as informed of a voting citizen as I possibly can. I think Americans have a wonderful privilege with regards to voting and the least I can do is attempt to truly understand what and who I might vote for. The inspiration for this post stems from a video I saw recently of my new favorite guy ever.
His specific political leanings aside, his eloquence and knowledge of the issues are remarkable. Not to mention his willingness to engage the aggressive interviewer long after I would have given in to the temptation to sock him.
I hope I get to meet the guy sometime.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Hey! Thanks! I think you are pretty terrific too.

Nicole Kristine said...

1) While Lindsay is terrific, I feel kind of like you singled her out in the terrific category and ignored some other "terrifics" (i.e. me)

2) I enjoyed the video minus the badgering interviewer.

3) Boggle?

Anonymous said...

facebook likes
1000 facebook likes

http://www.sanduskyregister.com/registercam http://www.arrastheme.com/forums/topic5912-how-to-remove-no-comments-and-leave-a-reply-from-aboutcontact-pages.html
buy facebook likes buy facebook likes 1000 facebook likes
The virus makes the radio play and i don't do anything. What's happening?

buy facebook likes facebook likes [url=http://1000fbfans.info]facebook likes [/url] facebook likes