Sunday, March 30, 2008

Regret

"I loved her so. And she knew what I did. She knew all the fucking stupid things I'd done. But the love, was stronger than anything you can think of. The goddamn regret. The goddamn regret! Oh, and I'll die. Now I'll die, and I'll tell you what, the biggest regret of my life - I let my love go... And I'm ashamed.
A million years ago, the fucking regret and guilt, these things, don't ever let anyone ever say to you you shouldn't regret anything. Don't do that. Don't! You regret what you fucking want! Use that. Use that."

-Earl Partridge in Magnolia

2 comments:

Nicole Kristine said...

Hey friend. I don't know who Earl Partridge is. But I'm sorry about the sadness.

When I'm sad, I play my Nintendo DS. You can borrow it if you want.

And by borrow I mean use-without-taking-out-of-my-room.

Ben Coogan said...

great quote